Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dijous, de desembre 05, 2013

Back on the bike

I've had a whole week off the bike. Our annual conference saw me drive 800kms north with a surf board in the back of the ute.


We passed through some awesome scenery, including the fire ravaged regrowth at Port Stephens:


And the beautiful sandstone country around Sydney:


We discovered new coffee:


And amazing swimming lizards (water dragons!!...that is actually what they are called: water dragons!)


Unfortunately my water Drac didn't come off the back of the ute. The fatal shark attack at Coffs Harbour the day before we arrived dampened my enthusiasm for surfing.


Today though it was a return to the simple pleasure of riding the Fargo round the lake to work.


It was a chilly 7 degrees when I left, but the woolen jersey and sleeves and the Spok kept me comfortable.


What a beautiful way to get to work!

And the day just got better as word came through that I'll be spending a lot more time up on the north coast near Coffs next year... Maybe I'll actually get that water Drac into action yet...

Rest assured I'll also be taking a bike next time I travel up the coast.

Oh yeaaaah









Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada