Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dimecres, d’abril 21, 2010

Race in Catalunya (This Weekend)

Raid La Pineda Platja is the oldest of the Spanish adventure races having been run every year since 1999 and this year the 2 day race takes place from April 24th to 25th.

The race is Free for international racers. I wish I had known earlier I would have loved to race in this great country.

http://www.sleepmonsters.ie/news.php?article_id=3747

Also just to mention my Race report was published by the Sleepmonsters Adventure race site!!!

http://www.sleepmonsters.ie/racereport.php?page_action=rep&race_id=7948&article_id=6498

3 comentaris:

  1. Bé, per la propera edició, a casa i tens l'estada garantida.

    I al Juny, MTB, MTB, MTB.

    ResponElimina
  2. Congratulations Michael, it's a great report, I don't feel is long enough....lol. I'm so please to see how nice is our sport, and the options we have around.

    ResponElimina
  3. Thanks Xavi
    Oh and thats the short version lol

    ResponElimina