Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dijous, de gener 20, 2011

Go Pro HD CAVEHILL video edit

I have not been riding since the Adventure race as I have been sick. Sickness = Bordom = spending money on a new computer = video editing software.

The software I used for this clip is Windows Movie Maker. I am getting Sony Vegas Pro soon for proper editing.

Here is a clip dedicated to all at thegreateascapemtb. Most of this you have seen already but this has been stiched and a sound track added. Enjoy!!!!

3 comentaris:

  1. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

    ResponElimina
  2. Michael, I like the editing on this one, but I know Sony Vegas will provide you with better features....

    I specially love the footage when the cam is on your chest....thus giving us a view of the trial pules the bike !!!!

    MTB, MTB, MTB

    ResponElimina
  3. Thanks. When I am feeling better I will be trying many more angles and reverse angles etc. Hopefully get a few friends to film me too.

    Another excuse to ride a bike as if I need one.

    ResponElimina