Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dilluns, de setembre 13, 2010

More rides in SC

Hi Genets

I told you some days ago, summer temperatures were killing any option for rides, and now, with the summer just calling his end, and fall temperatures arriving...some days...I'm going more and more time with my two jewels.

The Ibis, after some time just waiting on the garage, is again ready for the rides in Paris Mountain, Clemson, Dupont Forest and South Park...and next Wednesday, almost sure, ready for a night ride...will see. I tried to do some small movies....by the formats are not OK, and the output is just bad quality, I want to review settings and formats, and try to use the cam again.

The Tarmac, just giving me more miles of joy, the bike is simple, and I realize that I will like to have some changes, but for the moment is more than enough, and I can do what I really want.


Tarmac going to Church...


After last Sunday long ride, all week has been a combination of stretch sessions, and afternoon rides. Monday it was holiday in USA, Labor Day, and I did some more miles just on an aerobic rhythm. Tuesday I went with my kids to the soccer training, and while they were playing I was just lying stretching my legs. Wednesday I went for a ride of almost 25 miles, one of my typical circuits, with increased speed. I was feeling my legs really flowing, and the miles going down quickly. Thursday again 25 miles, almost same circuit, but with a smaller speed, I wanted to be always on my aerobic area, and in some hills I was going at a lower speed than the previous day.

Friday was a relax day again, with some family activities, and during the weekend I've been riding the Tarmac just looking for my best shape during next winter. It's estrange, as I usually was feeling better in summer than in fall, but here, the fall and soft winter offer a perfect scenario to keep going and have a perfect fit by the end of the season.


Tarmac on Catalan Flag...

Today I was going to leave home, and I realize that something is usual on your small towns, on this side of the ocean is so exceptional, that I decide to take one of the pictures it's on this entry...my Tarmac with the "quatre barres" at the house, I felt like in Manresa, even the house does not look like a Manresa one.

The ride was nice, fresh air, but sun hot enough to remind me that we are still in Summer, late one, but not Fall. Finally I did a nice 32 miles, in around two hours, riding on the south side of my house, always on small country roads, with some leaves on the road, just a reminder of the season coming.


Fall is coming...

Genets, I will start to take pictures of special places, those ones you will like to see as they are not usual in our Country.

From South Carolina, Xavi Paricio

1 comentari:

  1. Rodar, rodar i rodar, quina bona sensació.

    Quan aconsegueixes fer-ho amb certa regularitat les sensacions són cada cop millors.

    La teva estació prefereida s'acosta, l'estiu dóna pas a la tardor, i aquesta darrera a l'hivern. Espero amb moltes ganes les teves cròniques amb la neu com a escenari de fons.

    MTB, MTB, MTB.

    Imatges de South Carolina amb el teu Drac, sigui el que sigui, és de les millors sensacions d'aquest espai de Dracs.

    ResponElimina