Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dimecres, d’octubre 30, 2013

Moonjop's Homecoming

I finally found some energy and some time to take Moonjop for a spin on her Stomping Ground.


I'm struggling right now with writing because I need the time to process the events of the past month and write them up in the manner they deserve. I have stumbled across images that will undoubtedly have an impact on my friends Betty and Bob, I just need the time back home to knit them into some words.

In the interim, have a look at what I found today! Moonjop was created with respect in mind, and this art work is entitled "respect", I just need to check if the R.Campbell responsible for it is the Richard who gave Moonjop her name. Now that would be a coincidence.


Either way, I can assure you that Moonjop was very at home in her Stomping Ground.

Clar que yes!


2 comentaris:

  1. Quant de sentit té tot plegat, clar que yes.

    MTB, MTB; MTB.

    ResponElimina
  2. And indeed, the painting was done by the same man who named the bike.
    Not a coincidence exactly, just meant to be!

    ResponElimina