Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dilluns, d’abril 25, 2011

Broken Frame

Easter weekend I have no bikes left. The remedy was in the shop getting new pivot bolts. I was using the Trek Fuel and noticed the back end very loose. At first I thought it was the hub but when I took the wheel off I seen the frame.
5 years old this bike is. Lifetime Warranty?? I dont think so.
The warranty page on Trek bikes states:
Lifetime
  • Frames for the lifetime of the original owner (except forks, the Session, Scratch and Ticket model frames, and the swing arms on all full suspension bicycles)
http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/support/limited_warranty/

1 comentari:

  1. Difícil d'entendre amb una marca de prestigi com aquesta.

    Caldrà tenir-ho present.

    No diré MTB, MTB, MTB.

    ResponElimina