Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

diumenge, de març 27, 2011

Team Chain Reaction Cycles Nukeproof DH

Marga and I went to watch the Irish NPS DH. We took the bikes and had a good spin between races. We stopped to watch the elite riders on the course when Matt Simmonds had this big crash. I was filming this on the GoPro camera. It happened very fast and I was trying to film, catch the bike as I was aware it was heading straight for Marga and catch Matt to stop him landing on the Fireroad. He later had a bigger crash and broke his knee cap. Get well soon Matt.


1 comentari:

  1. Mare meva quina caiguda.

    I s'enfila i segueix.

    Michael quin mal que fa veure aquestes imatges.

    ResponElimina