Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dimecres, de febrer 01, 2012

Stans No Tubes value customer feedback

I showed you all the glass I had in a tyre. The air remained in the tyre after the stans sealed the hole. It was only when I needed to change tyres 2 months later that I found the glass inside. I sent the photo to Stans to show them what had happened and to thank them on a great product.

This was the reply I got.

1 comentari:

  1. La combinació UST-Stan's Notubes és de 8/10, és a dir molt bona.

    Per ser de 9/10, cal que no s'evapori el líquid. Per ser de 10/10 no hauríem de portar líquid, és a dir com als cotxes.

    Però d'on venim, pneumàtic i càmera, és senzillament un pas de millora sensacional.

    Fa molt de temps que no sé què vol dir punxar el pneumàtic.

    MTB, MTB, MTB.

    ResponElimina