Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

diumenge, d’octubre 04, 2009

Rapha

Surfing,

Great expresion, I miss my surf, but I'm really surfing this night, searching for the waves that connect my SC home with our Catalan small country.

Rapha, Lagranevasio gave me this name long time ago, great apparel, but once I start to dig in this name, I also found a great web page, with a nice design, friendly use, and a midle age look, or as we said in our country "el look de la crisis dels 40".

http://vimeo.com/5054931

They were riding along this great country, and were really close to Greenville, in Ashville. The countryside is almost identical to the one down here, enjoy the video.

From SC, Xavi Paricio

1 comentari:

  1. Rapha, Rapha, Rapha, Xavi, Xavi, Xavi, què pensar no té lloc quan llegeixes les teves intervencions, perquè un sol pensament marca el camí, l'aventura.

    I és això pel que som aquí, i és això el que fem, cada dia una aentura nova, cada dia més emocionant, més intens.

    Som a punt de saltar, venim d'un escenari, serà aquest l'escenari?.

    ResponElimina