Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dimarts, de març 11, 2014

Synchronicity of bike part deliveries

This morning I was reading about the latest parcel of goodies delivered to the Mirador in SV, this afternoon I arrive home to this:

The truth is that I made this order after reading about the order Marçal was making, he was as ever my inspiration to pull my finger out and do something about riding.

So what did I buy?

A much needed timbre for Moonjop:


An even more urgently required pair of saddles for my main commuters (Fargo and Fixie):


Oh yeah, titanium rail Spoons that are spooning one another!

These are the saddles being replaced ;-)



I'm seeing a pattern here in the left cheek  wearing out the saddle...

I also couldn't resist the amazing Wiggle deal on High 5 gels and electrolytes:


These babies are for race day only, so I guess I better pull out my other finger and put my name down for a race?

Right now though, the wheel clock says that it is time to ride. MTB MTB MTB, Bruce Ridge here we come!! 

Tempting though it is to "Fem un mojito"


The Dracs are calling. Clar que yes!!













2 comentaris:

  1. Wow! "Mojito Gel", no saben què inventar :-D
    Canvi de seients, em fa tanta pena com quan s'ha de fer canvi de sabates, són tantes hores les que passem junts...
    Que tinguis una bona estrena!

    ResponElimina
  2. Quantes novetats de components, si la música sona bé, anem a on calgui.

    Clar que yes.

    ResponElimina