Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

diumenge, de novembre 12, 2017

Colorado ... a dream come true :)

Dear friends,

I think I have Colorado, and especially Crested Butte on my bucket list since I was a kid reading "Solo Bici". At that time, I remember myself wondering through the pages, but especially falling in love with  the monthly article from Xavi Fane, called "from Crested Butte".

So I have to say, it was a pleasure to finally visit the place, and ride some of the most iconic trails on earth, like the 401 Trail and Teocali Ridge ... attached one of the pics, more to come ... a dream come true :)


From Greenville SC, Javi Paricio

1 comentari:

  1. Sorry Xavi, no havia vist la teva intervenció, OMG, ets al paradís i cuna del MTB!!!

    Ja compartiràs experiència :-)

    ResponElimina