Exciting times.


The ideas, thoughts and actions in life are just like riding Skyline at Storm-Lo: find the flow and enjoy the ride!

SingleSpyder.

dilluns, de juny 22, 2015

Casc Lock

As I finally start throwing a leg back over my bike and getting ready for my next adventure, I found myself in a local bike shop stocking up on some replacement gear.

New shoes: super light and airy touring shoes from Northwave to replace the old Shimanos.

New Lazer helmet with appropriate orange highlights to match Henry and the bottle cages on Sally.

...and a nifty little device that I got for free, called a Capuccino Lock.

Honestly though, that CL stands for Casc Lock. It takes the casual Casc Lock to the next level. No, it won't stop the bike thieves of Barcelona or Milan, but it will slow down someone who thinks they can quickly undo your helmet and nick off with your bike! Just an added bit of security while sipping a beer or coffee and keeping a casual eye on the Drac.


Well, time to drop Sally in for a quick once over in preparation for the big adventure, and time to pick up Murray's new steed, Albert...

Fat MTB O'clock!


2 comentaris:

  1. Bec quins nervis, a dies de pedalar junts :-)

    El Casc Lock de 10/10, fantàstica proposta.

    Serà una bonica, una molt bonica aventura!

    ResponElimina
  2. I just wish I had some decent bike fitness at the moment, but that's ok, it's going to be molt be riding with you guys again!

    ResponElimina